“ROCKSTAR YOUR WORLD AU” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Frucor Beverages Pty Ltd (ABN 73 060 091 536) of 2/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW Australia 2137, telephone: (02) 8762 0399.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open at 12:00pm (noon) AEST on 1st September 2019 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 4th October 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any Rockstar 500ml can or 4 x 500ml pack from a retail outlet in Australia that stocks Rockstar products ("Qualifying Purchase"). Individuals must ensure they obtain a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Purchase.
- To enter, individuals must then visit www.winwithrockstar.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, email address , telephone number and the receipt number for the Qualifying Purchase) and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
- Upon submitting their entry in accordance with clause 7 above, entrants will be notified instantly on screen whether or not they are a provisional winner of an instant prize (subject to verification). Provisional instant winners will be given instructions on screen on how how to claim their prize (including but not limited to sending a copy of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase to the Promoter for verification).
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and and (c) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted.
- Entrants must retain their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, products purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Instant win prizes available to be won throughout the Promotional Period are as follows:
- Rockstar Snow Board x 10 valued at RRP $900 AUD each
- Rockstar BMX Bike x 5 valued at RRP $350AUD each
- Rockstar MX Helmets x 5 valued at RRP $600 AUD each
- Rockstar Bar Fridge x 5 valued at RRP $900AUD each
- Rockstar Drifter Bike x 10 valued at RRP $300AUD each
- Rockstar Back Pack x 50 valued at RRP $80 AUD each
- $5000 AUD Visa Card x 1
- The names of all instant prize winners will be published online at www.winwithrockstar.com.au, from 5th October 2019.
- Any ancillary costs associated with use of the Visa Card are not included. Redemption of the Visa Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher. Please see the terms and conditions on www.universalgiftcard.com.au. Any unused balance of the Visa Card will not be awarded as cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The total prize pool value is AU $30,750.
- 21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed or unwon prizes may take place on 6th January 2020 at GreenEagle Distribution and Fulfilment, Unit 5, 9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby NSW 2212 at 11am AEDST, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.winwithrockstar.com.au from 8th January 2020.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any unclaimed or unwon instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34212 ACT Permit No. TP19/3218 SA Permit No. T19/657